Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 


with Alex Friedrich






Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back

Front



Day 8: Fair stick shirts

Looks like I've got my very own tailor at the Fair gift shop.
I'll just keep track of my life on a stick by checking off each dish as I go along.Very cool. $18 a pop.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where exactly are these shirts?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

In the Visitors Plaza at the corner of Dan Patch Avenue and Underwood Street.

They're going quickly, though.

I got stuck with a 2XL, but that was before a new shipment came in.

I'm not 2XL yet. Gives me room to grow, though.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband got one last weekend. He has already worn it around town and got asked if had tried everything on it. I think he has. =)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

I hope to get a Sharpie and mark stuff off as I go along.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No twinkie on a stick on that list?

12:03 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

Good eye.
Actually, I think the official list misses a number of items.
Maybe I'll write those in, too.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home