Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 


with Alex Friedrich






Sunday, August 27, 2006

Day 4: Breakfast

I'm still feeling strong, so I head over to grab a chocolate covered banana. Seems healthful, right? Just get ready to pump up the calorie count past 200 and take in about a third of the treat in saturated fat.

The coffee I grabbed somewhere is like dishwater.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you videotaping this? It could be big - instead of Supersize Me you could call it Stick It To Me.

Went to the State Fair Friday and all I had on a stick was a caramel apple. The spiral potato chips were the best!!

Hope you are feeling ok - I have a feeling you're going to feel terrible when this is over!! (you'll be yearning for a salad)

Hang in there!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

Salad...salad...salad...
Someone please invent a stick version now. That's actually my biggest craving.

The caramel apple I had was actually pretty good -- more apple than caramel, so I got more roughage than fat.

I dig the chips, though eating a whole tray is practically too much for me.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home