Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 


with Alex Friedrich






Monday, August 28, 2006

Day 5: Evacuation

I'm not sure how to express this.
My trips to the loo are much less frequent now, and they're becoming ... complicated.
I regret the pepperoncinis I had on that Hot Dago yesterday.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

I expected this to happen ... but not that you would write about it!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ISH, dude, ish.

That is more than anyone needed to know.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Vern Fisher said...

Alex,

Your intestinal fortitude makes for good copy. Very funny stuff. Your home state is cheering you on. I'm off for lunch, celery and carrot sticks.

Vern

2:24 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

Thanks, Vern.

As for you other two, it's all about you-are-there journalism.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Sam said...

Although my previous comment about scurvey was pretty tounge in cheek, I actually knew a guy who suffered from the preliminary symptoms after eating only vending machine food for a month.
The other issue he mentioned did involve the bowels, and seemed to be along similar lines to what you're reporting.

So, you've been warned!


Interesting reading, by the way.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

Thanks, and I may have to double- or triple-up on the fruit sticks to compensate. I hear Giggles has fruit and chocolate. Sounds great.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home