Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 


with Alex Friedrich






Monday, August 28, 2006

Day 5: Late-night snack

On my way to the car, I snag deep-fried Swiss cheese on a stick. It's like its jalapeno brother.
I also grab a charbroiled chicken breast from the whizzes who brought us the juicy porkchop on a stick.
I'm so glad the car is an automatic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex,

Has the food on a stick done you in? It is 2:07 p.m. on Day 6 and we have no idea what delights you've dined on today! Please check in so that we know all is well! It is a gorgeous day today, a perfect day for checking out all the gastronomical goodness at the fair.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

Sorry about that.
Please check the "Late Start" entry as to whyl

Believe me, this hurts me more than it hurts you.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home