Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 


with Alex Friedrich






Thursday, August 31, 2006

Day 8: Clogged pipes

I can't poop.
There's no other way to say it.
It's been three days of no action -- nothing since my problematic Hot Dago occurence.
I'm starting to get a little cranky.

My editor says I can take measures.
But I'll try to do it naturally.
I'll hunt down the veggie kabob, wherever it is.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After eating everything from fudge puppies to pork on a stick last night, I'm sure happy I get to eat fruit, vegetables, and grains. (Getting jealous yet Alex?) I just had a tomato and avocado sandwich on whole grain bread for lunch. Mmmmm.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

Save me the crumbs, please.
That would be more fiber than what I've been getting lately.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Dan K. said...

Metamucil on a Stick?

12:56 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

Good idea. That reminds me -- they need a pharmacy here, if they don't have one already.

Should offer Metamucil for sure...aspirin...Tums...Imodium for those with the opposite problem as mine...hangover medications.

Entrepreneurial idea, Dan.
Run with it.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

Good idea. That reminds me -- they need a pharmacy here, if they don't have one already.

Should offer Metamucil for sure...aspirin...Tums...Imodium for those with the opposite problem as mine...hangover medications.

Entrepreneurial idea, Dan.
Run with it.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DRINK WATER!!!

it will take more than vegie kabobs....but water will help.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you considered another Hot Dago?

6:31 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

Hmmm. Could work. But would it hurt? That's the question.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Hey Alex, they have every business under the sun there - why don't you go and see if roto rooter is there. BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Octoberfest at Gasthus in 2-3 weeks. We should hook up. A little German Potato Salad and kraut should take care of business. Just make sure your close to the port o pot. Talk to ya soon.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

I'd die for kraut right now.
Wonder veggie, it is.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home