Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 


with Alex Friedrich






Monday, August 28, 2006


Hands off, kid: These 340 calories are mine.


Day 5: Breakfast

Fatcake. I'm eating fatcake.
The frozen Turtle Wedgee Cheesecake on a Stick is about all the breakfast I'll need for the coming days.
The damage: 340 calories, 240 of which come from fat -- 92 percent saturated fat.
I'm relishing it with my java -- a decent cup by J&S Coffee (aka The Bean Factory) -- when a little blond tyke starts eyeing my stick.
Beat it, kid.
You don't know what dangers lurk in fair food. Creamy, decadent fair food.
This is not for you. Just trying to protect your health.
Really.
Now scram.
Beat it.

He keeps staring at my cheesecake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home