Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 


with Alex Friedrich






Monday, September 04, 2006

Day 12: Loose ends

Taffy pop, check.
Candy apple, check.
Chicken kabob, check.

Just running around getting the last straggler items.
I grab a chicken kabob from the beef kabob guy on Underwood. Best of the bunch.
I finally spy a fruit kabob and frozen grapes -- but they're out. I'm crushed.

I realize a number of items on my list aren't actually being offered this year. And the list has missed a number. All told, I've tried 62 different items. Along with drinks, that puts me at just under $400.

I'm done. I'm beat. But I have enough energy to head to the corn stand to do some feasting. I grab some cheese curds, because I've heard so much about them.

And then I drive to Rainbow Foods to buy the biggest fruit salad I can find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home