Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 


with Alex Friedrich






Monday, September 04, 2006

Day 12: Pronto Poll

Conducted by me at the State Fair:

Q: Which to you prefer -- Pronto Pups or Corn Dogs?

Total Questioned: 100

Pronto Pups: 41
Corn dogs: 24
I like both: 10
I like neither: 18
I've only tried one and not the other: 7

Typical answers:

"I like the texture and sweetness of a corn dog."
"The Pronto Pup is better. It isn't as sweet."
"It's the Fair. The Fair is the Pronto Pup. You can't mess with tradition."
"When you think of the Corn Dog, you don't think of the State Fair. You think of what you get at the grocery store."
"The wheat in the Pronto Pup has way less carbs."
"Pronto Pup -- It's got a cooler name."
"I just love corn bread."

'Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home