Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 


with Alex Friedrich






Sunday, September 03, 2006

Down, boy: The 18-inch Super Dog sniffs for other dogs while I take him for a walk.

Day 11: One big mutt

Wanna draw stares and comments while eating a stick food? Order a Super Dog.

This 18-incher is the Cujo of corn dogs -- so big I had to put a leash on it. Other corn dogs cleared a path as I made my way along Dan Patch Avenue.

It's a meal in itself. (At $8, it had better be.) Nifty thing was that after a bite or two, I was able to hold the stick on both ends. Quite handy.

The only problem? Putting mustard on -- and keeping it on -- was a feat in itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home