Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Back to Home > 


with Alex Friedrich






Friday, September 01, 2006

Tools of the trade: Haven't been using
the right one much lately, though.

Day 9: They feel my pain

Found this on my desk yesterday.
Pity-gift from my colleagues.
Popped a couple of tablets.
Couldn't hurt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. I've been reading this all week and can't stand it. Do you really get paid to write a few lines every day on St. Fair goop? How can I get a job like this? Do they pay your parking an entry fees, too? Yeah, I wanna do this next year. I'll carry your camera....

12:13 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Press said...

A few lines?
OK, somebody get me an extra big skewer.....

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What loving co-workers.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home